Collingswood Market Bag
The Apolis Market Bag is a BESPOKE staple. It's strong enough to hold over 100 pounds, and has a water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean.
This market bag is resilient and reusable, so you can help keep single-use bags out of landfills; plus, it's made of natural jute fiber, which generates more oxygen than any other Bangladeshi crop. The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund.
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, with a 6" x 7" interior pocket
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Waterproof Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Care Instructions: Spot clean, air dry